Cepo is playing Saxophone

Cepo is playing Saxophone

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

About my Cell Phone. . .

I have a good mobile phone. It can used for sms, mms, landmark, GPS, Electronic Dictionary, calculator,listening the music, browsing, playing games, Pdf reader, quickoffice, electronic Holy Bible, take photos, record video, edit photos and etc. I think it supports my learning, especially in language learning. 


Why. . .?

It can solve my problem. For instance, when I have confusions whether I don't know the vocab or the meaning, especially in English language. I can use electronic dictionary to find the meaning of word which is confusing for me. One more example,when I study mathematics and I have to count big numbers,I can use calculator to make easier. 
So, my mobile phone has one of important roles in my learning.

Warm Regards,
Cepooo. . .

2 comments:

  1. fasiltas yang ada di telepon genggam itu memang sangat berguna untuk menunjang pendidikan. namun kadang pnggunaan handphone tidak terlalu efektive. karena layarnya yang kecil.... heheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. cepo,
    i do also use my hp for such things
    can u give me suggestion to use hp for my class later?

    ReplyDelete