Cepo is playing Saxophone

Cepo is playing Saxophone

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

She is my niece. This video was one year ago.

She is my beloved niece. Her name is Vivian Ruth Brigitha Panjaitan. She was born in Jakarta, on September, 16, 2006. I love her very very very much. She was my first niece.
Why did I post her video in my blog. . ???

She is digital natives also. I posted her video because I want to show that now children are clever and smart. They can use a lot of things that we think it is impossible. This is just one example for us. I wish this video can motivate us to be dynamic digital native-ers.
 I hope so. . .

1 comment:

  1. cepo,, i suggest you ti make one or two sentences about this video.. so we'll know what's the meaning or the reason you put this video here... Okay???

    ReplyDelete