Cepo is playing Saxophone

Cepo is playing Saxophone

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TLL for this week. . .

This week, I have learned about technology and also I have known about moodle. Yesterday, I was shocked when Mr. Syahril gave me an articel about technology 20 years ago. I laughed when I saw there was computer with 16 colors. hahahaa
So funny. . .

But I have to make a great presentation about facebook and twitter. I am happy with my group presentation. Because I have Aulia and Nelis. . .

Warm Regards,


Cepooo. . .

6 comments:

  1. septo. thats why we have to thanks God because we were born as digital native where technology become familiar with us.

    Good Luck for your (our) presentation....!!

    Eka Budairti

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear cepo:
    im also proud about you dude. i hope i can see your interesting blog soon. its a good choice that you choose multimedia class. i hope it can improve your knowledge and skll. and don't forget to share your skill with me y :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we know, technology was develop very fast. In the past computer just has 16 colors..n what do u think about now??? haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wanna say "help me singing kak!!!"

    do re mi fa sol la si doooo
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ annas : yes, of course i can help you. . .
    hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Grace : Thanks a lot for your suggestion and I wish it can be true, Grace. Amen.

    @Siti Shaliha : Yes, I think computer which has 16 colors at that tome was so sophisticated. it can give a point that everything that we feel sophisticated today will be ancient product for 5-50 years later. ( just my prediction ).
    heheheheheheheheheheheheehehhehe

    ReplyDelete